Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wilderness Wednesday


For once, we've had fairly decent weather! I dare say, it even got hot on Monday!

Brianna was super excited to find this triple fused dandelion!

Three separate heads! (Pardon the bodies in the background, everyone wanted to check it out!)

What my husband calls a Mud Duck. Not sure if that's the real name though

The ducklings have hatched!

Papa duck
Science/Nature Study... our science lesson today included identifying leaves. These are the ones we found around our neighbourhood!

And we're pressing them so we can keep them as a memento
 
Be sure to check out our guidelines and grab a button! Join in with any plant/animal based blog post :)

3 comments:

  1. That dandelion is seriously cool. I love nature lessons! We don't get out and explore as often as we should, but when we do, it is always our most memorable learning. If it is not too late (I'll check the guidelines), I'll link a post.

    Thanks for your comment on my dd's graduation. I tried to comment back last week, but blogger was being cranky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked the first one incorrectly! So sorry. It was a general topic search, not the specific post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as it's before the next Wednesday, you can link up anytime :) Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete