World Spelling Day:
- Tanya got 323 words correct in 5 rounds (50 quizzes) with a 62.77% accuracy (the last round, of course, was quite hard!)
- Brianna got 218 words correct in 5 rounds with a 58.35% accuracy (she has a real problem with blending sounds, horn is hron, work is wrok, ect...)
World Math Day:
- Tanya got 721 correct answers in 5 rounds with a 95.08% accuracy!
- Brianna got 378 correct answers in 5 rounds with a 87.41% accuracy.
And both girls were all nervous about Math Day because "they suck" at math *roll eyes* lol
World Science Day: (was randomly crashing and had to do it over 2 days)
- Tanya got 82 correct answers in 50 games with a 40% accuracy.
- Brianna got 109 correct answers in 50 games with a 43.85% accuracy
Apparently we need a lot of work on science. I will give them that they had to read a lot of scientific terms instead of even just hearing it, so they were reading a lot of stuff wrong.