Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wilderness Wednesday


Please join our linky! Be sure to read the guidelines page if it's your first time linking up!


Last week we had gorgeous weather that was more summer like than spring. This week we're back to the cooler, more dreary weather. 


 I believe this is my Bleeding Heart. I'm not completely sure though, cause I can't remember where I transplanted thing to the new house and I also can't find any early pics from last year!

The mystery Day Lily is almost over powering my poor Lupin!

Thankfully it appears that the lack of yard care (at all) last year when this house was empty didn't totally kill the lawn. Not that the lawn itself matters since we'll be tilling the whole yard and re-seeding, but at least we know there's still nutrients in the ground!


I was hoping to add bird pictures this week, but it seems between the damn pigeons and the larger Purple Martins, almost all my little birds have disappeared! Maybe it's the colder weather too. Here's hoping for some next week!





1 comment:

  1. I can't see the links for any of the Wilderness Wednesday posts.

    ReplyDelete