Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reading Back

I was going through my old posts to add tags to them and came across one about meeting with Brianna's old principal. In it, I mentioned that the school would want me to fill out some paperwork, which I had assumed would be removing the school from liability if Brianna were to participate in any activities the school provided.

I never got any such paperwork! Not that it really bothers me since I haven't had the inclination to do anything with the school. I was also told they'd send me the school newsletter each month so I could stay up to date. I got December's. It's now almost February. I don't think I'm getting one for January lol Again, it doesn't really bother me. I mean, I wouldn't mind knowing when the book fairs are cause they're open to anyone, but I'm sure I can find out without a newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment