Monday, February 28, 2011

New Stuff

I was playing with some of my new "toys" last night and today. I put up our 100 Days Fish Bowl and added the current number of fish to our next 100 days.


Next I arranged my new letters in the toy/work room upstairs. I'd like to at least partially have this be a schoolish room as the time goes by

Last I made up Brianna a Daily Schedule. It worked today a zillion time better than I thought it would! Normally, the stuff before "School" takes forever and most of it doesn't even get done before we need to get started on school. As for the rest, well, I'm lucky if it gets done at all. Today was amazing! I gave her the list (which I laminated) in the morning after waking her up and after prying her eyes open enough to read it she hopped to it! Everything marked for before school was done before we needed to start school and other than her computer/blog time she got everything else on the list done too. I am so beyond thrilled with how well this worked! And without any prompting (I didn't even think of it til I saw it), she brought it to bed with her so she could see it first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment