Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Stats Day!

Since I'm a stats geek, I'm posting a stats post at the end of each month. Feel free to ignore my craziness :D


Top Posts:
Day In The Life (3/15/12)
Homeschool Mother's Journal (4/16/11)
Our Calendar Board (9/3/11)

Top Referring Sites:
Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers
Google
1+1+1=1

Top Keyword Searches:
Grade Sheets
Bean Diagram
Diagram of a Lima Bean
(the 2 above searches is why my Homeschool Mother's Journal post gets so many hits!)

Audience:
The USA gave me the most visitors, followed by Canada and Russia
Most of my visitors came to me though IE, followed by Firefox and Chrome via Windows, Mac or Linux (I'm amazed at the people using Linux!)


Thanks to all my readers for providing me with constantly updating stats to oogle!

No comments:

Post a Comment