Friday, April 13, 2012

5 Question Friday


Linking up with My Little Life


1. Who mows your grass? Right now, no one. At our old house the landlord took care of it. Now that we're becoming home owners we need to buy a lawn mower and do it ourselves. Next week we'll be picking ours up and attempt to find our lawn!

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)? Sorta. It was a quickly done up wall of the 6 of us from when we first moved in. It's really crooked but no one has fixed it (we've been here 5 mths *blush*) Pardon the crappy pic



3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!) I read a little of this, a little of that both when it comes to books or blogs. I couldn't really say one in particular has influenced me greatly. 

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I do, but thankfully they're very mild. My perfume allergy is much worse than all of my seasonal allergies combined. 

5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry? Pasta, cheese and sauce. I know, inventive, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I would have to show several walls, I love my pics too much limit them to one wall. LOL

    ReplyDelete