Friday, April 27, 2012
5 Question Friday
Linking up with My Little Life
1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates? They eat whatever they choose. However, if we happen to be having dessert (once or twice a week), there's no treats if they don't finish their dinner.
2. Do you give an allowance? Sorta. My older kids earn money by doing chores. Regular, self responsibility chores (like picking up their toys and such), don't get paid for. But other stuff that they're asked to do for the whole family or off the chore list of larger chores, they get money for.
3. Do you actually park your car in the garage? We don't have a garage, so no.
4. What is one food you will NEVER cook? liver. I refuse to even try it. I also can not stand the smell of shortbread cooking
5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer? Other than the birthday trio (all 3 of my children are born in a 2 week period in July), not really. Maybe a day trip to the zoo or a water park.