Thursday, June 2, 2011

Supply Score!

I went to Walmart this afternoon to pick up coffee creamer. I wandered past the stationary dept to see if they still had any of the colored dots Olivia loves on Clearance. Did they ever! I originally bought them marked down to $1. Now they were marked down to $0.50! I also found a whole bunch of other great supplies! 2 packs of tape for $0.10. Binder dividers for $0.18. Zipper binders for $2. Fancy double sided markers for $1. Mechanical pencils for $1. Dry erase posters for $1. Push pins for $0.50. Crazy mark downs on loads of stuff! I picked up close to $300 worth of supplies for under $30! I'm going back next week to see if there's new stuff

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome! I never seem to catch those markdowns around here! (I rarely go to Walmart though.) GREAT deals!

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete