Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekly Menu/Fitness Plan

I walked only 5.57 miles last week. It was a horrible, poopy week, motivation wise. This week WILL be better! 

3 miles of my distance was Sunday where I went out for a walk with the stroller and my radio on my cell. I walked to the beat of the music. It was a great workout! I'll be doing that more often!! Now that we're into hot weather, the humidity levels dictate how much I can get outside (I actually get sick when it's humid), but I'll be doing as much as I can handle!

My menu plans are a rough guesstimate. I don't often "feel" like what I've planned lol But this is generally what we'll eat this week.

Monday
leftovers

Tuesday
chicken kiev

Wednesday
Coq au Vin, Gouda and handmade crackers, fresh real lemonade, baguettes, Bavarian creme - Country Study - France

Thursday

Crockpot Sausage Penne Bake with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach


Friday
Brianna cooks

Saturday
Out of town = fast food

Sunday
Serve Yourself

Linking up with Southern Living Yankee and I'm An Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment