Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

I got one of those Father's Day surveys for kids (and I'm a bad blogger and totally forgot to mark down where I got it, so if it's your design, please let me know and I'll credit you!). I thought Olivia would be the perfect age for funny answers. I was right!


She couldn't think of how old he was saying "well, he's not 5" I said "no, he's a bigger number." "100 is a big number! He must be 100!" And does she ever know her father in "My dad likes to talk" LOL Lee will talk your ear off and he doesn't care if you're his best friend or a stranger!

Our oldest, Dylan, came for a visit with his mother in the afternoon. Brianna was with her father for the day, but at least the little kids got to see him

The best pic we could get with a completely un-cooperative almost 1 year old lol

No comments:

Post a Comment